Saturday, December 1, 2012

An asset of a burden




By Atok Dan

A burden that time can’t erase
  In the word of my mouth,
 And try being chutzpah
  A penury idea,
 Coughing it out,
Helps subsidize the burden

 Time can let it fizzles
I gave it a quick thought
A vague one
my mind, a self-corrupt asset
abhorred its nuisance
in reasoning

Giving it up to time is another cure
When no one else to rely on
for help
And aggregates of options had faded off
       not even
My own self agrees as a friend
A natural grit,
 Surrendered to a burden
Yelling out for alternatives,
But still disorganized me
Proving it an additional fuel to a burden
Here then

My mind deflated with thoughts
My mouth for eating gagged unable to cry
Frail in between realities and fiction
Traces of tears on my cheeks,
Renders my eyebrows coiled,
And greased reddish with dust
Jeers and jibes
Are of fruits of hopelessness
Too outrageous

No comments:

Post a Comment