Friday, June 4, 2010

Its belief and creed are of forceful persuasion

By Atok Dan Baguoot 

Its true colors are distress and hopelessness 
Its wings are of despair and hatred 
Its bone marrows are of jealousy and envy oil 
Its claws are of sorrow and regret 
Its skin is itchy and troublesome 
Its breathing is of fire and hot humid 

Its eyes are of ill-watch and curse 
Its name is of deception and cunning 
Its first character is of Nasty worst “N” 
Its middle identity is Curse “C” 
Its last perception is of perjury of bad “P” 
Its long problematic tail is of anarchy 

Its forsaken cradle land is of frying pan 
Its newly and forcefully acquired land is of a boiling pot 
Its old cousin is of fire swallowing family 
Its land is of explosive chemical for hatred 
Its belief and creed are of forceful persuasion 

Its name is of coercing and association 
Its doctrine is of falsehood and none of inquisitive 
Its name is never of free choice 
Its name is of deceitful lineage and descendant 

Its newly forced name is none of tolerance to my ancient name 
Its name is of pretense and protest 
Its healthy wish is of ill wish to me 
Its wise thinking is of my dull thinking 

Its attitude is toward disasters in my life 
Its greed of my natural wealth is of my destitute 
Its greed of occupation of my cradle land is of my devastation 
Its greed of my honey is of my early death 
Its greed of my fertile black mud is of displacement 

It greed of the hospitability of my sufferings 
Its abuse of my acceptance is of my regrets 
Oh God of justice and freedom,
Oh creator of appropriateness 
Oh giver of trust, oh taker evil 
How just is my creator, how selfish is my rival 
Turn for my rescue, turn for our oneness 
Turn for my jovial happiness; turn against my sadness and despair 
Turn for my oneness, turn against our division

No comments:

Post a Comment