Friday, March 23, 2012

Bundle of joy

By Atok Dan Baguoot

With your alluring feature,
You bring a bundle of joy,
With your elegant stature and physique,
You bring hope closer to the heart,
Your amplitudes of hoarse voice
Brings vanity to the city merchants

With what their monies and cookies could not afford
Your natural alms irk and etch elastic arteries of the heart
I wish I could customize the pitch of your voice
Whenever I hear the buzzes of your dress
My adrenal hormones boil up,
beyond the boiling point of water

Your presence next to me
faints a boon of abundance in destitute
In you I find peace
In you I find solace
In you, I’m on the shores of joy

Because of you, heavenly bodies seem to traverse their orbit late but faster
Your caring attitudes reign upon me in aloofness
The appearance of your lip dilates the corneas of
my eyes are like the eyes of a night owl on a tree in a neighborhood
When I have seen you,
choruses of my voice fluctuate like,
strings of a guitar stricken by an Ethiopian lyric Bob Marley
When I have touched the numbness of your tender hands,
Roars of my throat bellow like that of a bull
Struggling to exchange the cud and fresh intakes


No comments:

Post a Comment