Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meditation without exception

By Atok Dan Baguoot

When I lie on my back,
bed tends to lie on my back
We all lie on our backs
Both the bed and I all lie on our backs
I enjoy being on my back,
my bed enjoys the warmness of my back
We are back to back
We enjoy being on our backs
Sleeping has no exception

Even when I sip tea,
a cup of tea tends to sip my saliva
We all sip each other
My wide mouth touches the edge of a glass,
likewise, a glass touches my wider mouth
We all widen our mouths by several openings
Eating has no exception

Even when cooking, fire lights a wood
and the wood keeps the fire lighting
Both the fire and the wood light each other
Both function in lighting each other
They are a lighting and cooking company
They companion well in lighting
The candle has no exception

A caressing touch of the opposite sex sends a signal to a sensory
Your nerves relay a signal
A signal sends a signal to the nerve to send it
You do not know who sends who
They all send each other
They are a sensory family of sending and receiving
Our other communication gadgets have no exception

When rays of a sun radiate on a surface,
our eyes are able to see
But even the sun cannot force our eyes to see,
nor does the radiation of rays shine without the sun
The sun, the ray, the radiation, and the eye all form a union of possibility
All are dictating one possibility
The seeing
With mediation, all are made possible
Remember not to dictate on my mediation
But meditate over your dictation
Your meditation has never had an exception


No comments:

Post a Comment