Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Visual juggling


                                       By Atok Dan

I feel I’m lost, but could still hear voices
I could call but continue their direction,
Am visually lost
My voice falters in despair but it never bothers them
In between tall structures that resemble a forest
I found no way
I’m confused,
I’m visually lost
Never will I come back to the ghettoes of ghosts

In juggling options of getting out of a mental mess
I’m still visually impaired
I’m visually lost
Echoes from voices create chaos in my mind
I’m visually lost
My eyes dilate in fear of roaming the strange jungle
But still lost
My mind juggles options
It seems I’m on a fool's errand,
 fooled in the pool of foolish

As I stride, my mind echoes thunder in the forest
As I click foot,
The Rumble of leaves creates digestive churnings in my stomach
I’m lost and am a fool
Heavens roar with fire
I’m an errand on the run
Not a thief or an outcast but a dwarf in mind
Neither I nor you share the same

No comments:

Post a Comment